Shashanka Koirala 'getting better'
KATHMANDU: Nepali Congress General Secretary Shashanka Koirala took a glass of juice this afternoon following gradual improvement in his health.
Managing Director at the Om Hospital Hari Krishna Shrestha said that they have started giving liquid food to Koirala as his health was gradually normalising.
He is receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit at Chabahil-based Om Hospital since Tuesday evening.
According to doctors attending to the NC leader, Koirala's latest medical reports show his health is progressing to normalcy.
Koirala was put on ventilator after his health deteriorated all of a sudden on Wednesday morning.
He was put off the ventilator on Thursday afternoon after he showed significant improvement in his health.
- Shashanka Koirala ‘not out of danger’, though off ventilator
- Shashanka Koirala ‘critical but stable’: Hospital
- Shashanka Koirala getting better, regains consciousness
- Slight improvement’ on Shashanka Koirala’s condition
- Aspiration pneumonia, septic shock, multi-organ dysfunction on Shashanka: Om Hospital
- Nepali Congress Gen Secy Shashanka ‘critical’