KATHMANDU: Police reported two incidents of fire in Lalitpur district on Sunday. An electronic short circuit sparked fire in a hut belonging to Som Bahadur Tamang in Charghare, Godavari Municipality-10 of Lalitpur, police said. Property worth Rs 350,000 including cash, gold jewellery, food grains, clothing, kitchenware and furniture were gutted in the fire. In another fire incident, three motorcycles were destroyed in Tikhidewal of Lalitpur, police said. The parked bikes—Ba 8 Pa 7962 belonging to Keshav Sunuwar, Ba 43 Pa 7797 belonging to Ganga Dura and Ba 48 Pa 8598 belonging to Bhawendra Rai—were destroyed in the incident. Police are yet find out the cause of the inferno.
Two fire incidents reported in Lalitpur
Published: 06:26 pm Mar 27, 2017