Woman sets fire on herself, dies at hospital
KATHMANDU: A woman, who was critically injured after setting herself on fire at her rented room in the Capital on Monday, breathed her last during the course of treatment at the Kirtipur Hospital, police said.
The woman has identified as Binita BK (26) of Lalbandi, Sarlahi. She had allegedly poured kerosene on her body and set fire on herself at her rented room in Kuleshwor, KMC-14 yesterday, according to police.
Police said that Binita's husband Deepak BK (35) and their 10-year-old son Milan have sustained burns while trying to douse the fire.
They are receiving treatment at the same hospital.
Police said that they are looking into the case.