Change your look
Want to get playful with your hairstyle? Bobs are best for drastically changing you entire look and braids complement every occasion, suggests an expert.
Bharti Taneja, aesthetician, cosmetologist and director, Delhi-based ALPS Beauty Clinic and Academies, shared the hairstyles which will be in trend this year.
- Bobs are best for drastically change you entire look. Get your hair chopped-off into a trendy bob cut. One may also go for lob (long-bob) if you’re keen on maintaining some hair-length. Girls with lush, wavy tresses can don a super-chic wob (wavy-bob).
- You don’t necessarily have to chop your hair to get an oomph factor. This will let you flaunt long tresses with grace without having to go for a drastic change. So, rejoice if you already have got naturally wavy hair or get a pair of tongs for yourself to create classic waves every morning.
- Braids are here to stay! French-braids, tail-bone plaits, Dutch styles, side braid or nape-covering — the choice is completely yours. A braided-head band too looks super-chic. You may create one by braiding a flick of hair from the crown and pinning it near behind your ear-portion. The best part about braids is that they complement every occasion. Be it formal or casual.
- Buns are not only a summer-staples, but are utter comfortable to don during winter too. They keep fringes from falling on your nape and face. Top-bun or a chignon bun — all are sure to give you that dose of comfort. A new one on the block — a pun, which is a pony-cum-bun. For this, twist and turn you pony and pin it at the back of your crown.
• Wet look appears best not only for red-carpets, but for every formal occasion. It enhances your jaw line while focusing on the best of your features. Just create your favourite parting (side or middle) and keep the make-up a little on the bolder side. Make sure to keep the hair behind your shoulders to make the best of this look.