Dang school provides Rs 500,000 to electrocuted staff's family

DANG: A local school in Tulsipur Municipality-11 of Dang district has provided Rs 500,000 as a relief to the family of its staffer who was electrocuted in course of his duty.

Jogilal Chaudhary (45), who was serving as an office assistant at the Amar Secondary School, was electrocuted while putting up a banner at Urahari Chowk on Monday.

A meeting of the school management committee decided to provide the amount to Chaudhary's family, shared school Principal Padma Prasad Neupane.

Besides, the school is also offering a job to one of the family members of the deceased Chaudhary.