Eight Covid-19 fatalities registered on Saturday, death toll advances to 467
KATHMANDU: Eight more individuals diagnosed with coronavirus infection have succumbed to the disease, the Ministry of Health and Population confirmed at its regular media briefing on Saturday.
All of those reported dead were males.
Details of the deceased individuals
- 66-year-old male, Saptari
- 20 & 74 year-old male, Kathmandu
- 88-year-old male, Bhaktapur
- 74-year-old male, Makawanpur
- 76-year-old male, Lalitpur
- 72-year-old male, Rupendehi
- 30-year-old male, Kailali
Nepal has more than 70,000 confirmed cases while global cases have exceeded 31 million whereas the global death-toll is approaching the 1 million mark.
On Friday, six Covid-19 fatalities were recorded which took the death tally to 459.
With the recent addition of fatalities, Nepal’s Covid-19 death-toll has now advanced to 467.