Fire, electric shock claim two minors in Sarlahi

SARLAHI: Two minors died in separate incidents in Sarlahi district on Wednesday night.

Seven-year-old Nishant Shah of Brahmapuri rural municipality-10 in the district suffered an electric shock while attempting to illuminate his house on the occasion of Dipawali festival, according to the District Police Office (DPO), Sarlahi.

Similarly, 12-year-old Dhanik Lal Raya died when a bus where he was sleeping caught fire at Brahmapuri rural muncipality-7 in the district. Raya had slept inside the bus with a burning candle.