Pokhara, January 7 With speaker Netranath Adhikari’s change of tongue, Gandaki Provincial Assembly is in a dilemma about swearing in lawmaker Rajiv Gurung alias Deepak Manange elected from Manang (B). The meeting of the Business Advisory Committee of Gandaki PA chaired by Speaker Adhikary had decided not to allow Gurung to be sworn in at any cost yesterday. But, after Gurung met with some lawmakers and the speaker today, the PA is confused about swearing in Gurung. The speaker has changed his tongue in a day.  After yesterday’s meeting, Speaker Adhikari had told that the meeting had unanimously decided not to let Gurung take oath of office. Talking to journalists today, Speaker Adhikari, however, said that the laws were not clear and the final decision would be taken in the case in tomorrow’s meeting. Elected to Gandaki PA from Manang (B) Gurung was busy on the premises of Gandaki Provincial Assembly Secretariat throughout the today. When he reached the secretariat with his aides, the speaker and deputy speaker had not arrived.  After an hour’s meeting with the speaker, Gurung said that Adhikari had said he would give the final decision in two or three days. “He (speaker) told me that he would consult legal experts and give a decision. I will return to Kathmandu only after taking oath of office.” Gurung clarified that he would not knock the door of the apex court with a request to allow him to swear in. “I will not move the Supreme Court as I am strong legally. If they do not administer oath o f office, I will leave the post for them who bar me from taking oath,” Gurung added. Gurung said he would meet Gandaki Chief Minister Prithvi Subba Gurung as well and talk to him about his swearing-in. When asked about joining any political party if he was sworn-in, Gurung responded that he would think about this later. Gurung had filed an application at the Gandaki Provincial Assembly requesting it to swear him in on December 26. Patan High Court had convicted him in an attempt to murder case and sentenced him to five years in prison.  Gurung was freed after he filed a writ petition at the apex court demanding reversal of the high court verdict. He had also posted bail.