Several restrictions relaxed
KATHMANDU, JUNE 13
The ongoing lockdown in Kathmandu Valley that had initially been clamped on April 29 and reissued several times, has been extended further by a week till June 21.
A meeting of Chief District Officers of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur held today decided to prolong the Covid-19 prohibitory orders set to expire on June 14.
However, the authorities have also decided to relax restrictions in several sectors.
Here are some of the activities that will be allowed to operate as per the fresh directive:
- Grocery stores till 11 am
- Books and stationery stores till 11 am
- Online delivery services to resume, from 7 am
- Agriculture related activities to be permitted
- Stores selling construction materials after 4 pm
- Visa application, related processes to be allowed
- Electric and Hardware stores after 4 pm