PATHARI: A man died after getting electric shock at Morang on Tuesday. The deceased, Dipendra Shah (35), a local of Majhare-2, Morang, was electrocuted at his house. The incident occurred when he was closing down the shutter of his house at 7 pm. He was rushed to the Birat Nursing Home in Biratnagar, but breathed his last on the way, said superintendent of Police (SP) Sandeep Bhandari of the Morang District Police Office. His body has been kept at the Koshi Zonal Hospital for postmortem while further investigation has been launched into the incident, police said.
Morang man dies from electric shock
Published: 01:01 pm Mar 29, 2017