Morang man electrocuted while recharging rickshaw

MORANG: A person succumbed to injuries he sustained after receiving an electric shock this morning at Dangihaat in Morang.

Pradeep Tamang (33) of Dangihaat – 1 received the shock when trying to recharge a city rickshaw at his house at 5 am.

He was rushed to Dharan-based BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences with serious injuries.

He died at 6:30 am in course of treatment, said SubInspector, Pradeep Parajuli of the Area Police Office, Belbari.