One dies, two taken ill after consuming poison in Chitwan
CHITWAN: A person died two others were taken ill after consuming poision in Chitwan district on Friday.
According to the District Police Office, Chitwan, the deceased has been identified as Ganesh Timilsina (45) of Bharatpur Sub-Metropolitan City-15 and currently living in Narayani Municipality-4.
Police said that Timilsina, who was taken ill after consuming the poison used as pesticide in vegetables, died on the way to a hospital in Bharatpur.
Meanwhile, two others were taken ill after consuming poison in Narayani and Ratnanagar Municipalities in the district.
Both of them are receiving treatment in separate hospitals in Bharatpur, police said.
Police said that they are looking into the both cases.