Poisonous mushroom kills 2
DHANKUTA: Two women were killed and three other members of a family were critically ill when they consumed poisonous mushroom on Tuesday night.
According to police inspector Durga Prasad Dahal the deceased have been identified as Phool Maya Tamang, 65, and her daughter in law Amrit Maya Tamang. They died while they were on the way to BP Koirala Institute of Health Science, Dharan, (BPKIHS) added Dahal. Others who fell sick Sarmila Tamang, 11, Tek Bahadur Tamang, 10 and Chan Bahadur Tamang, 75, are being treated at BPKIHS.