Property worth around Rs 2 million gutted in Myagdi blaze
MYAGDI: Property worth around Rs two million was gutted when a house caught fire in Bhagawati-8 in Myagdi district.
A two-storey house belonging to local Kul Bahadur Bhandari was completely destroyed by fire caused by the short circuit, said Chairman of Annapurna Primary School Management Committee, Arjun Bhandari.
The property including five tolas of gold, Rs 25,000, food grains and clothes was gutted in the blaze.
It has been learned that locals doused the fire in three hours.