Sankhuwasabha girl injured after receiving electric shocks


BHOJPUR: A girl was seriously injured when she received electric shocks at the Red Cross building in Khandbari Municipality-1, Sankhuwasabha on Sunday.

The injured has been identified as Sanya Panta (11), a daughter of Tirtha Panta, a local resident, said police.

The incident occurred at around 2 pm when she was playing at the building and got the electric shocks.

According to the District Police Office (DPO), the injured girl was rushed to the Khandbari-based District Hospital for immediate treatment.

She was later referred to the BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan for intensive care.