Saptari youth electrocuted

RAJBIRAJ: A youth was electrocuted in Lohajara VDC of Saptari district on Thursday.

The deceased has been identified as Bhutai Mahato (18) of Lohajara VDC–3 of Saptari, informed police.

He had received the electric shock while pumping water on his farm with an electric pump on Wednesday evening.

Mahato, severely injured with the shock, was taken to BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan for treatment. But, he breathed his last at the health facility during treatment, said District Police Office, Saptari.