Tanahun welder electrocuted

DAMAULI: A welder died after being electrocuted in Shuklagandaki Municipality of Tanahun district on Saturday.

The District Police Office identified the deceased as 45-year-old Kalilun Miya, currently working at a local grill industry in the district.

Miya had fallen unconscious after he received electric shock while working in the factory. He had later died while undergoing treatment at the Setiganga Community Hospital in Dulegaunda of the district, added police.

Meanwhile, the body has been handed over to the family after autopsy at the Damauli-based District Hospital.