Two electrocuted in Morang, Sunsari

BIRATNAGAR: Two persons were electrocuted in Morang and Sunsari districts on Friday evening.

Isara Devi Sardar (35) of Dagraha-5 in Morang district and Gajendra Rai (62) of Ramdhuni-Bhasi Municipality-3 in Sunsari district died of electric shocks, according to the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar.

Sardar was electrocuted while collecting clothes kept in the electric wire and Rai was electrocuted when he was working to run the water pump.

Both of them died on the ways to hospitals, police said.