TANAHUN: Two persons were electrocuted at Dhayare of Jamune VDC in Tanahun district on Wednesday.

The deceased were identified as locals Purkhe Basyal (36) and Hari Maya Sunari (30).

The duo were building a wall near a house that belonged to local Ram Bhakta Bhattarai when they touched a live wire.

Severely injured Basyal and Sunari were immediately rushed to the Gandaki Hospital in Pokhara for treatment.

However, they breathed their last the same day while undergoing treatment, police said.