Wild mushroom makes five of single family sick

DAMAULI: Five person of a single family were taken ill when they consumed wild mushroom at Madhya Nepal Municipality-11, Lamjung district on Thursday.

According to police, the ailing members of the family include Dan Bahadur Thapa (52), his wife Bisara (48), their son Bijay (35), daughter-in-law Nanumaya (30) and granddaughter Alina (10).

All the patients are undergoing treatment at the Damauli Hospital.

Earlier, the family had eaten the wild mushroom collected from a nearby forest.