On-duty NEA men receive electric shocks

POKHARA: Three employees of Nepal Electricity Authority received electric shocks during maintenance work of power supply line in Pokhara on Wednesday morning.

Two of them, Padam Bahadur Pun and Bhuwan Bahadur Magar, who sustained critical injuries have been referred to Kathmandu by Manipal Teaching Hospital for further treatment. Rajendra Hamal had minor injuries and has been discharged from Metro City Hospital in Pokhara, police said.

The NEA men met with the work hazard at Masbar in Lekhnath Metropolitan City-7.