Magicians at play
Glow In The Dark
Lemi Tamang dolls up Reliza Shrestha for this season. The artist believes that this season you need to make a statement with your looks. Follow the steps below to get the look that helps you stand out from the crowd:
- Apply primer by ELF.
- Use foundation all over your face with a foundation brush.
- On your eyes, use eye primer and apply glittery shimmer eye shadow on the eyelids.
- Use a dark purple eye shadow on the crease of the eyelids.
- Use brown eyebrow shadow on the brows.
- Finish off with eyeliner and mascara.
- Apply bronzer on the cheekbones and highlighter over it.
- Apply a glossy nude pink colour on your lips.
- Go for light wavy curls for that diva look.
Location: Lemii’s makeup studio, Naxal
If you don’t like heavy dramatic makeup, fret not, Sophie Sunwar has just the right look for you to look young and fresh with makeup. She works on Bhumika Chaudary for the effortless look. Stick to the steps below and look naturally beautiful.
- Apply primer which has silicon and glycerin in it for a hydrated look.
- Use a foundation generously and apply compact powder to set.
- Use eye primer and a light skin colour on the eyelid.
- Apply bright brown colour on the crease. Fill the eyebrows with a colour that matches your brow.
- Apply eyeliner and smudge it lightly. Use mascara on your eyelashes and thin natural looking falsies.
- Use bronzer and blusher on the cheeks.
- Use peach coloured lipstick.
- Opt for natural looking curls.
Hair: Bigen Tamang
Location: Reveal Hair and
Makeup artist Swastika Rajbhandari uses Neha Karki’s face as canvas to define the new ‘sexy’. She uses champagne eye colour to highlight the model’s eyes and purple lip colour for that pout to stand out in these simple steps:
- Apply primer on the face and neck. Use Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation with a foundation brush.
- Sprinkle translucent powder evenly all over your face. Then correct eyebrows with a brow brush.
- Use NYX eye primer first and then use champagne coloured eye shadow on your eyelids. Use mitten brown mix colour on the outer crease.
- Apply the same champagne eye shadow on the under eyes. Use falsies over the eyelashes.
- Wing the eyeliner.
- Use bronzer on the apples of your cheeks.
- Use moxie dark
purple colour on your lips.
- To finish the look, tie your hair in a neat bun.
Location: Swastika Hair and Makeup Studio, Kupondol
Photos Courtesy: Manish Suwal