Image Google Maps
Image Google Maps

BHAKTAPUR: A furniture enterprise run by Raju Shrestha -- which was caught in flames due to a short circuit -- has suffered a loss of Rs 60 million in Kaushaltar, Madhyapur Thimi Municipality-3 last night.

Superintendent of Police at Metropolitan Police Range, Himal Kumar Shrestha, informed that the inferno broke out in Shrestha Furniture and Wood Industry at 11:00 last night and was brought under control at 4:00 am this morning.

The fire ravaged all the national and international brand furniture, machine, raw materials stored in the furniture industry.

It has also caused damages to the private house of Shrestha, an ice-cream factory and a neighbouring house.