Sexagenarian electrocuted while cleaning drinking water tank

KATHMANDU: A sexagenarian has been reportedly electrocuted while cleaning his drinking water tank at Milan Chok in New Baneshwor, KMC-10, on Friday.

Police identified the deceased as Ram Tripal Sah of KMC-10.

According to police Sah fell unconscious after receiving electric shocks. He was rushed to the nearby Mid Baneshwor-based Venus Hospital, where he died during the course of treatment.

Meanwhile, police said they are investigating into the case.