Three fires reported in Capital
KATHMANDU: Police said that three incidents of fire were reported in the Capital on Monday.
Property worth around Rs. 125,000 was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at the clothing store owned by Rohiman Dahal in Soltimode, KMC-13.
Police said that the reason behind the fire was electric short circuit.
Likewise, a fire broke out at the Shree jewellers owned by Sunil Shakya in New Road, KMC-22, destroying property worth around Rs 800,000.
Similarly, property worth around Rs. 150,000 was reduced to rubble when a fire broke out at the rented room of Jagat Karki at Bhurungkhel, KMC-18.
The reason behind the fire was cooking gas leakage, police said.