• Wear clothes that are not too bright while opting for silver accesories.
• Silver jewellery looks great with casual outfits.
• Silver can be worn anytime of the day and on any occasion.
• Silver jewellery can be paired with beads, pearls and stone accessories.
At the store you will be mesmerised by the variety of sets, bracelets, earrings and much more. Carved by experienced craftsmen, the products are 92.5 per cent silver and 7.5 per cent other metals. Mani Shree Ratna Bahracharya, the owner of the store explains that 100 per cent silver cannot be used which requires them to add other metals for durability.
The shop has not compromised on quality and uses high standard
sterling. Their unique collection comprises of both traditional and modern designs. If you love high fashion and the latest trends in contemporary and traditional jewellery, add their silver pieces to your collection.
• Do not wear gold and silver at the same time. And if you want to wear both, then mix it as a layer and wear as a
• Avoid wearing silver jewellery if you have dark skin.
• Do not wear a lot of silver
jewellery at a time.
• Do not mix traditional and fancy silver jewellery.