BHOJPUR: A person died while another sustained injuries after receiving an electric shock in Mahadev-7 of Morang district on Wednesday. The deceased has been identified as local Hari Dev Singh (18), informed the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar. Singh received the electric shock after he accidentally touched a live wire while crossing the Ratuwa River. The incident took place at around 2 pm yesterday. Gokul Tajpuriya (55) sustained injuries while trying to save Singh, police said. Tajpuriya is being treated at a hospital in Biratnagar. A police team deployed from the Mahadeva Police Station is looking into the case.
1 killed, 1 injured due to electric shock in Morang
Published: 11:42 am Oct 06, 2016