HETAUNDA: A four-month-old child died after a fire broke out at a house in Khoplang of Bhaise-7, Makawanpur district on Tuesday night. According to the District Police Office (DPO), Makawanpur, the fire broke out at Sagar Timilsina's house after the thatched roof caught fire from the traditional oil lamp his daughter, Shristi Timilsina, was toying with. Shristi died on the spot, police said. Similarly, two persons of the same family were injured in the incident. Six-year old Barsha Timilsina and four-year-old Badal Timilsina are receiving treatment at Suparetar Barrack at Bhaise in the district. Properties worth Rs 200,000 were destroyed in the fire, said DPO, Makawanpur.
Child killed in Makawanpur fire
Published: 09:08 am Oct 05, 2016