Fire guts property worth Rs 1.5 mln in Sunsari
BHOJPUR: Property worth around Rs 1.5 million was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at a poultry farm at Bharaul-3 in Sunsari district on Thursday.
According to the Eastern Regional Police office, Biratnagar, the reason behind the fire that broke out at the poultry farm of Dal Bahadur Rai was electric short circuit.
Police said that as many as 300 chickens were killed in the blaze.
The fire was later taken under control with the help of locals, police personnel backed by a fire engine, police informed.