Five taken ill after consuming wild mushroom in Rukum

RUKUM: Five people have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom at Musikot Municipality in Rukum district on Friday.

Binita Pun (24) of Chhibang-4, her three-year-old daughter Salina Budha, Binita's brother Deepak Pun (19), Sujan Budha (4) and Geeta Thapa (19) have taken ill after earting curry of the toxic mushroom.

Of them, two are said to be in critical condition.

Among the sick, four, except Geeta, have been referred to the Bheri Hospital in Nepalgunj from the District Hospital, Salle for further treatment.