Gorkha teenager electrocuted

GORKHA: A teenager was electrocuted after he mistakenly touched an uninsulated wire on the bank of Chhadikhola stream of Dhunwakot VDC–7 of Gorkha district this morning.

The 15-year-old Bir Bahadur Kumal of Dhunwakot–7 was cutting grass in a field when he received the shock from the wire connected to the stream for electrocution of the fish.

He died on the spot.

DSP Birendra Thapa said, Amrit Kumal, Suman Kumal and Purna Bahadur Kumal of the same district have been detained for being involved in using the electric current to kill fish.