One electrocuted in Dang

[googlemaps https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1Pt3eH67EdFdLzpsdaC1w2UUJn8I&w=720&h=480]

DANG: A youth was electrocuted in Dang district on Wednesday.

The deceased has been identified as Resham Pun (20) of Dhanauri VDC-5 in the district.

According to Dhiraj Pratap Singh, Chief at the District Police Office, Dang, Pun received electric shock when he had climbed an electric pole to fix the broken wire.

Similarly, 12-year-old Subash Khadka of the same place was injured in the incident.

He is receiving treatment at the Rapti Zonal Hospital in Tulsipur, police said.