Six ill after consuming wild mushroom

ILAM:  Six persons of a family have been taken ill after they consumed wild mushroom in Sangrumba, Deumai of Ilam district on Monday.

According to the Ilam District Police Office, Deuman Limbu (46), Sukpal Limbu(55), Shesh Limbu (24) Sangbo Limbu (20), Teruhang Limbu (17) and Dalhang Limbu (75) were taken ill after they dined on wild mushroom last night.

They are in critical condition, according to the Ilam Hospital's health assistant, Tika Luitel.

They have been referred to a hospital in the Dharan for further treatment.