Teen manual worker electrocuted in Morang

BIRATNAGAR: A teenage manual worker died after getting electric shock in Morang, on Friday evening.

The deceased has been identified as Anil Kumar Saha (18) of Budhiganga Rural Municipality-4 in the district.

Saha was electrocuted when he accidentally made contact with an electric wire while cleaning the roof of Himalaya City Rickshaw Industry, according to the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar.

He breathed his last during the course of treatment at the Biratnagar-based Nobel Hospital, said police.