Three injured in Jaleshwar as LP gas leakage caught fire

GAUSHALA: At least three persons were injured after a fire broke out from the LP gas leakage in Jaleshwar Municipality-2, the headquarters of Mahottari on Friday afternoon.

The flames started from the gas leakage when a couple were preparing meal at about 4:30 pm. The fire was doused with fire engine from the Jaleshwar Municipality.

The injured have been identified as  Sanjaya Sah (40), his wife Dibya Devi Purwe (35) of Jaleshwar-2, and Kundan Chaudhary (16) of Jaleshwar-14.

The injured are undergoing treatment at Shanti Community Hospital in Jaleshwar-5.

The Sah couple have suffered major burns in their body parts while Chaudhary’s condition was critical, SP Janak Bhattarai informed to Rastriya Samachar Samiti.