Teen receives fatal electric shocks while charging cell phone

GAIGHAT: A teenager was electrocuted while charging a mobile phone in Bajogidaha of Udayapur district on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as the 16-year-old Chitra Bahadur BK of Karamgachhi, Triyuga in the district.

The incident took place while BK was trying to charge his cell phone at his elder sister's house at around 10 am today, according to the District Police Office.

He fell unconscious after receiving electric shocks, and breathed his last on the way to hospital.

The body has been kept at the District Hospital for postmortem.