Chelsea go 10 points clear with draw at Burnley
- Leaders Chelsea went 10 points clear with a draw at Burnley
- Pedro gave them an early lead
- Burnley equalised with a superb free kick by Robbie Brady
- Matt Lowton and Andre Gray missed good chances for the home side
- Burnley at Hull next, Chelsea at home to Swansea
In a quieter second half striker Gray also missed a good chance, shooting weakly at the goalkeeper.
The Lancashire side could not manage a first league win at home to Chelsea since 1983 but their supporters, players and manager were delighted with the performance.
"The lads were excellent and it shows what they're about," goalscorer Brady told Sky Sports.
Manager Sean Dyche said the result was a reward for bravery.
"The mentality is the main thing I'm pleased with," he said.
"We wanted to do what we do. For the first 20 minutes we couldn't get it right, but I was super-impressed with the reaction to their goal.
"You're taking on a fine side and we limited them to two efforts on target."