Fakhar, Amir sparkle as Pakistan stun India
- Pakistan stun India by 180 runs
- Fakhar makes brilliant 114
- Amir rips out India top order
Pandya, however, briefly raised their spirits with a quickfire 76, reaching his fifty with three successive sixes off Shadab and hitting six maximums in all before he was run out.
Jadeja nicked Junaid Khan to slip for 15, Hasan had Ashwin caught by Sarfraz and Hasan forced Bumrah to lob another catch to the wicketkeeper, who pouched it gleefully to complete Pakistan's first Champions Trophy win with 19.3 overs to spare.
"Early wickets are never good, especially in a chase. We thought one big partnership would have set it up nicely," Kohli said.
"Pakistan had to earn their win and they made us make mistakes. We have no hesitation or shame to admit we didn't play our best game today."
- Sublime Fakhar leads Pakistan to 338-4 in final
- India win toss, elect to field in final of Champions Trophy