Cabinet transfers five joint secretaries
KATHMANDU: The government on Thursday transferred five joint secretaries.
A meeting of the Cabinet held this morning took the decision to this effect.
The officials transferred today are as follows:
- Chakra Bahadur Budha: From the President's Office to the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ram Krishna Subedi: From the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority to the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Kamal Prasad Bhattarai: From the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation to the Ministry of General Administration
- Danduraj Ghimire: From Ministry of General Administration to the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Rishiraj Sharma: From the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers to the Ministry of Home Affairs