Kathmandu, April 5 Police have arrested four persons, including a woman, on the charge of swindling several persons with the false promise of government and abroad jobs. Those arrested  from different places of Kathmandu today are Mohan Dura, 28, and Pashupati Adhikari, 47, of Lamjung, Yamuna Khadka, 40, of Tanahun, and Ramesh Kumal, 39, of Kaski. According to Metropolitan Police Range, Kathmandu, they had allegedly cheated the victims of over Rs 15 million collectively, promising them jobs in Nepali Army, National Investigation Department and Poland. The fake job racket also swindled serving Nepali Army  soldiers out of hefty cash, assuring them of selection in the United Nations peacekeeping missions. MPR said the gang collected Rs 200,000 from each victim for the post of constable in NID, Rs 700,000 for second lieutenant in NA, Rs 200,000 for selection in the United Nations peacekeeping mission and Rs 150,000 for employment in Poland. Dura used to identify himself as a warrant officer (jamdar) and personal assistant to a high-tanking NA official to take the victims into confidence. Similarly, Khadka claimed she was the wife of a deputy chief of NID. They have been charged with fraud. MPR said Kathmandu District Court had remanded them to seven-day judicial custody for further investigation into the case. If convicted, they will be liable to a jail sentence of up to five years, along with a fine equivalent to the said amount. Many other people have also been suspected of being cheated by the racket, it warned, adding that search for others associated with the fake job racket was under way. Forger arrested KATHMANDU: Police on Thursday raided Kirtipur-based Durka Computer System Centre and arrested its owner for allegedly producing and selling fake identity cards and certificates.Durkaman Maharjan was found forging government seals and signatures, police said. Electronic goods used for producing fake documents, and forged identity cards and certificates were also recovered from Maharjan. Kathmandu District Court has remanded him to seven-day judicial custody for further investigation. — HNS