Sexagenarian woman dies in Goldhunga house fire
KATHMANDU: A woman reportedly died after a room she was sleeping in caught fire on Sunday morning.
The deceased has been identified as Champa Gurung (60) of Gandaki Rural Municipality in Gorkha district.
According to police, Gurung who was a guest at the house belonging to Dhan Bahadur Gurung at Goldhunga, Tarakeshwar Municipality-5, died after the room she was sleeping in caught fire yesterday morning.
Police assumed that the fire may have started from the cigarette butt thrown by her carelessly.